Saturday, October 26, 2013

10 Things About Me Tag

Hello! The wonderful Khloe Grace of All Things Good tagged me to post the first ten things that come to mind about myself, and the first ten things that come to mind when deciding what I want to do before I die. Here I go!

Ten Things About Me:

  1. Most of my friends call me Red.
  2. Even though English is my favorite class, I have the worst grade in it of all of my other classes .
  3. I write two blogs.
  4. I have won three Office of Letters and Light events (NaNoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo 2013 (both)) and intend to try for NaNo November this coming month. 
  5. I feel capable of disabling a person using only my trusty tennis racket.
  6. I have walked up to the scariest, tallest, most buff end-grade student at my school and taught him a lesson in Spanish on the spot. (That lesson helped him earn an A on the test the following day, he said.) 
  7. I believe that tennis skills apply to all P.E. sports and that I am at an advantage with them, even though I'm really not, in most cases. 
  8. I'm infamous for debating with every science teacher and substitute science teacher that I've had in the second semester, last year. 
  9. There is a football in my apartment. No, I don't know how to use it. 
  10. I am an amateur birdwatcher. 
Ten Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
  1. Attend Bumbershoot 
  2. Take a falconry lesson
  3. Attend a tai chi course (and practice in my school's courtyard when I'm alone, as the sun rises)
  4. Attempt to buy a lighthouse on the Pacific Coast, intending to live in it
  5. Finish and edit the draft of a novel
  6. Publish said novel 
  7. Go camping
  8. Nap in a field of wildflowers far from the highway
  9. Make such a witty remark that the mean girls in my English class never speak to me again
  10. Face-cake! 
In the spirit of giving (and of face-cake, because face-cake), I hereby tag anybody who wants to attempt this challenge! Be sure to comment with a link to your finished post, as I'd love to get to know you better. :) Better yet, I'll be able to follow your blog, if I haven't already! 

All the best,

Ruby Red

No comments:

Post a Comment