Thursday, November 14, 2013

To My Loves Resting and Recovering

I write this post choppily for a reason, as you may come to find.


  • Last week, my friend was to meet a young man by the name of Adonis Mera in NYC for a fun time in Bryant Park. Before he could get there, Mera was shot in the back, paralyzed from the waist down. 

  • On Monday, my friend's internet friend by the name of not-Jill tried to overdose and was hospitalized. I've been helping my friend recover and eat all week. 

  • On Tuesday, a local man by the name of Ed Praitis died in a car accident. His son is a very good friend of mine and I haven't seen him since. 

  • On Wednesday, a boy of sixteen years of age was killed in a car accident in my school district. 

  • Today, the final actions regarding my parents' divorce were made. 


I may be off for some time as I recover from all this stress, and I apologize before hand. Adieu, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment